Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Catch-up


Well, Internet, it is another new year (and has been for a couple of weeks now).  I've been busy, busy, busy with work and school, and I just got back from a month-long holiday.  Work and classes have started back up, so the busy isn't quite over yet, but that doesn't mean the blog is dead!  Reviews will still be coming, they will just continue to be more few and far between for a little while, unless I end up with more free time than expected this semester.

I have so many books that I look very forward to sharing with you all, and I hope you find some of them interesting enough to check out for yourself!  

The reading challenges are a lot of fun, but I might lay off of them until my classes are over, unless a small one pops up that I can't resist.  

So this is 2014 - off to a good start, and I plan to keep it that way.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment