If you are an author, publisher, or agent, and you have a book you would like to provide for review, please do us both a favor and read this page before contacting me!
- I AM NOT currently accepting offers of books for review.
- I have a Kindle, so I can accept e-books for review! I am old-school, so I really prefer having a physical book in my hand, but for your convenience, I am more than happy to review a digital copy of your book! You can send your book to firstname.lastname@example.org, but PLEASE send me an email as well to email@example.com.
- I enjoy reading from many different genres, and I post a review for any book that I read. This means I will accept and review books from a wide variety of genres, including non-fiction.
- If your book is non-fiction, please note that if it's not a subject I'm interested in, then it's not a book I would normally read on my own. In that case, I would likely turn your offer down. This is not to avoid writing a negative review; I just want to avoid writing a negative review when the main/only reason I didn't like a book is that I wasn't interested in the subject matter to begin with. If you aren't sure whether or not your book's topic is one of my interests, you can always send me an email, but you can also take a look at my About Me page and browse the non-fiction titles I've already reviewed, from the Index sidebar. I will let you know if this is why I'm turning your offer down, and I would refer you to the Book Blogger Directory - there are other bloggers who will review non-fiction, so I'm sure you can find someone who is interested in your topic and will be able to give you a fair review!
- If your book is part of a series, and I have not read the preceding books, there is a good chance I will not accept. I'll need to read the first books first, which means it would need to be a series I was already beginning and own some of the books already, or you will need to provide me with copies of the other books. Otherwise, you wouldn't be likely to see a review of your book for quite some time, unfortunately.
- If you have a preference for when my review of your book would need to go up by, please let me know when you contact me! I am a full-time college student and I also work full-time, so I cannot guarantee that I would be able to commit to any kind of a strict deadline. I'm especially willing to give myself more of a loose deadline in this way with books that are not yet released, so the review can go up in the month or two before its release date. If your book is already out, I will still try to get something up in a timely manner, but I won't be able to make the same kind of guarantee. Still let me know, though! I will do my best.
Reviews are cross-posted and/or linked to at the following sites:
Amazon | Better World Books | Books-A-Million | Goodreads | Google Books | Library Thing | Pinterest
That's about it! If for some reason anything else comes up that I feel would need to be added, I will update this page. So please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you have a book available for review that you think I might be interested in!