Monday, December 31, 2012

This Isn't Fiction Challenge 2013


Birgit over at The Book Garden is hosting This Isn't Fiction, a reading challenge for non-fiction books.  Any non-fiction book is allowed, as long as it's at least 100 pages, excluding any appendices and annotations.  Books cannot be picture-heavy (about a 75:25 text to picture ratio), and the books must be read completely, no partial reads.  Rereads and ARCs are allowed.

The challenge will run from 1 January until 31 December, and you can join anytime between now and early 2013.  

I've decided to go for the "Kindergarten" level, which is just 5 books.  As I read, I'll update my progress here, and if I make it to my goal before the end of the year, I'll upgrade to the next.

  1. Voice-Over Voice Actor: What It's Like Behind the Mic by Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Platt
  2. The Confident Woman:  How To Boost Self-Esteem and Happiness for Everyday Women by Carolina Ordoñez



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! Hope you have as much fun reading as I have hosting! :-)

    ReplyDelete