Saturday, December 3, 2011

In My Mailbox #7


I didn't get to do a post for In My Mailbox last week, but here it is now!  This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, to share what has been won, bought, or otherwise received over the past week (or so).  As I mention in the video, I did get a few things in the mail the other week, but I also went to Half Price Books on Black Friday - if you've seen any of my other IMM posts, you may have noticed that I have a tendency to go a little crazy at that store, and this time was no different.


Won:
Changeless by Gail Carriger
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Thanks to Kim at Baggins's Book Blabber for hosting the giveaway!

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Thanks to Dani at Pen to Paper for hosting the giveaway!

Bought:

Scoundrel by Zoe Archer
Queene of Light by Jennifer Armintrout
Child of Darkness by Jennifer Armintrout
Veil of Shadows by Jennifer Armintrout
Kathleen:  The Celtic Knot by Siobhan Parkinson
Boxed set of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series by Douglas Adams:
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Life, the Universe and Everything
Mostly Harmless
So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

And that's it for today at least!  I'll do another video tomorrow to share some more of my haul from the bookstore.  Have you gotten anything new and bookish?  Tell me in the comments or leave a link!


6 comments:

  1. I don't think any of us crazy book lovers can refrain from going crazy in book stores. ;)

    I've never read anything by Armintrout, but I've been wanting to.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been wanting to read the iron fey series! how are you liking it so far? come check out my IMM http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tess - I haven't started it yet, but I am hoping to fairly soon! I do have a lot of other books to read too, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Girl in the Steel Corset I hope you do too. Hope you enjoy all your books:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of great reading ahead of you! I love the Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger and Hitchhikers is just a silly fun series to read.

    Have you read The Hunger Games yet? If not, read that next. I'm pretty sure, once I sit down and figure out what all I've read this year, that's going to be my favorite book of 2011.

    ReplyDelete