Friday, December 2, 2011

Mystery & Suspense Challenge 2012


Okay, I might be starting to overdo things with the 2012 reading challenges, but I figure since I can use one book for multiple challenges, maybe I am not being TOO crazy?  Oh well.  Anyway, this challenge is hosted by (of course) Book Chick City, and all you have to do is read at least 12 books from the mystery/suspense genre!  Easy, yes?  I could easily use twelve Nancy Drews for this, but I won't.  That would feel like cheating to me. lol.  But I might use one or two.  More only if I get desperate to complete the challenge. XD  There is a second level as well, where you would read at least 24 mystery & suspense novels, but I'm just going to shoot for the twelve and see how that goes.

If you want to join in with this challenge as well, just click here to sign up!


My Progress:

01.  The Darkening Dream by Andy Gavin
02.  One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
03.  12.21 by Dustin Thomason
04.  Beneath A Rising Moon by Keri Arthur
05.  Dark Oracle by Alayna Williams
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.

No comments:

Post a Comment