Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #9 - Tempest


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading.  To play along, just post a couple of teaser phrases from whatever book you're currently reading!  Just be careful not to include any spoilers - we don't want to ruin the fun of reading the book for ourselves!  Right now, I'm reading an ARC of Tempest by Julie Cross:


"Hours later, I was right back in my spot by the tree, writing down everything I could manage.  It was a desperate attempt to stay connected, grounded to reality.  Plus, this way there'd be a written explanation of my recent adventures for Adam or the future Adam, if someone found me lying dead somewhere." (p. 36)
It was harder than I thought, to find a quote for this book that wouldn't have too much of a spoiler in it!  Tempest is set to release in January of 2012.


9 comments:

  1. LOVED this one! I hope you do, too! (When I teased this a few weeks ago, I had a hard time to find one that wouldn't spoil it, too!)
    Happy reading :)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice teaser. I'm tempted to read this book once it's released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this teaser. I have wondered about this book. I hope you are enjoying it!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    My Tuesday Teaser

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser, the book was awesome! cant wait until the 2nd book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wondered about this book...sounds inrtiguing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, good one!! I've been looking at this title (and gorgeous cover ;)) for a while now. The concept for Tempest sounds really interesting. Hope it's as good as it looks!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, nice teaser! I'm super curious about this one. o: I looove the cover too. So I hope it's as good as it seems! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got this one to read this month! Looking forward to it! Great teaser. Thanks for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh interesting!! Definitely something to look into!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete